Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"Did You Cut Your Hair?"

What kind of question is that?

I really don't understand. It's so obvious when my hair was this -------- long, and it became this ---- long. What kind of answer do people expect?

Just because I got nothing better to do. Well, ok, it was after watching The Gang of Kuo Kuan with guests Makiyo and Pace Wu *drool*... I came up with these answers:

"Did you cut your hair?"

1) No, bugs ate them.

2) WHAT HAIR CUT?!?! o_O

3) I haven't been watering them that much :(

4) I DUNNO LOL!

5) No, I'm going Super Saiyan. NNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

6) I don't know, it was normal yesterday. When I woke up this morning, it became like this.

7) I saw you.

8) It got caught in the lawn mower.

9) Aliens abducted them.

10) I "flame on".

11) *burp* huh?


How's that? Hahahaha! I"ll update more if I could come up with any. Feel free to add in yours.


Updates:
Contributed by M:

12) :O OH MY GOSH!!! I wore the wrong wig!!!!

13) Oh no, it just shrunk, don't worry, it happens a few months once.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-> :O OH MY GOSH!!! I wore the wrong wig!!!!

->Oh no, it just shrunk, don't worry, it happens a few months once.


M

10:37 PM  
Blogger lynnee said...

14) u sure i cut my hair?? something wrong with ur eyes maybe...

15) ask another stupid question & u'll have considerably less / shorter hair too.

16) i dreamt of having haircut, then woke up & found cut hair all over the pillow & my head looked like this.

:D

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home