Sunday, December 11, 2005

He Said Open Your Mouth

"AAAAAAAAAAAAOWWWCH!"

Went to the dentist today. Not any other dentist. It's Dr Ch*ng.

Dr. Ch*ng used to have a dental clinic, at the shop lots right behind our house. Ever since I came back from UK, he had moved to God knows where.

Since he moved, I have to visit other dentists which I did not find them comfortable with. Ok, I"ll say it: NOT GOOD. All of them are money faced.

"Must extract them all!! Cha-ching $!"

O__O

Recently he had came back to the neighbourhood for, dunno God knows what or perhaps just a visit; and my parents bump into him. His clinic is now somewhere at Kota Kemuning.

Anway, brother, his business partner (Aireek) and I went there today. We were'nt familiar with the area, but Aireek is. Besides, Aireek wanted to have a dental check up anyway.

Is it my imagination or are all dentists have balding heads? It's not that I want to stereotype them but it seems like all the ones I've met are.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Applegal said...

Err, my dentist is losing hair but not really bald, another two dentists I know are not balding but then again they're still quite young ^__^;; I did notice that my dentist has hair growing out of his ears!! :D

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

;) my dentist is female and very gentle in Damansara.

i reckon i could give you the contact if you're interested to switch.

mort

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dentist in Malaysia is a man in his late 30s or so and he's not bald yet. His hair is still quite thick. Dr Ng, his name was. He's an awesome dentist, very nice and his breath doesn't smell of smoke.

Bonus points!

Eva

6:19 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

apple: That's sort of freaky, but hair do grow on many places... ^_^"

mort: haha, it's ok lah.

eva: cool that you had a good dentist.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, could you please let me know where is this Dr Ch*ng's office at Kota Kemuning? Thanks.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

Yo, Anon. Sorry just saw your comment.

I'm not comfortable giving out in the open. Maybe i can email it to you?

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home