Saturday, December 10, 2005

She Asked Me To Stick My Toungue Out

Doc: "Yeap, you're dehydrated."

Was on MC today. Food poisoning. Spent half of the night in the washroom. Not again...

S's ok. Weird, since we had lunch and dinner together yesterday. Apparently food around office area is really not clean and crappy.

Bought the December issue of FHM Malaysia just for the 2006 Callendar. As usual, the actual mag itself is crap. And it actually featured Nita in it. IMO, She shouldn't be in any sort of magazine. Period. :P

Monday is a public holiday for Selangor due to Sultan of Selangor's birthday on next Saturday. Now that's weird. Usually if the week's weekends is a public holiday, the following Monday would be a holiday. But this time, they brought it forward. Gotta work on Monday as I'm supporting the KL users. On the bright side, manager wants me to take 2 days off to clear my leave (haven't touch any of it since renewal of contract) during the Xmas week. Heheheh....

Dad bought me a new belt. Let's see... long rectangle belt with "Crocodile" and it's logo on it. Hmmm, Buaya King? The one I'm currently wearing (not literally wearing right now lah) has been around since secondary school. Bought it from pasar malam. Pretty lasting huh? Though it looked like it's about to break anytime. He shouldn't have bought it cuz I've the Faiz Belt already. :P

Now I'm craving for some kind of drink. Do we still have any of the Tang's orange juice left?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home