Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hiya!

Hmm! Been quite some time since I've post huh? It's not like I died/got a girlfriend/got married/got someone pregnant/got exposed that I've went under the knife ... but life (especially the working life) have been pretty busy and static.

Work work work, everyday is just work. Except Saturday and Sunday, Yay! Work has been pretty crappy. More stuff to do... some heart attack cases... sometimes I just don't understand how things are run. It's all about cost saving huh? It's just not good for the morale. Cmon, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I can already hear heads nodding. Haha!

Ever since I took over Kar Cher's position, everyday I'm just looking forward to lunch time (that and of course after office hours). Why? It's simply because it's an hour's time to eat and rejuvanate yourself. Ms. S has been a great company too.

oh, L'Arc~en~Ciel's newest album "Awake" rocks!

More pending movies to write...

Sometimes, people just say things that they only mean it at that very moment. I'm just tired of being second fiddle. Friends shouldn't treat each other that way. !@#$%!! If you would want to lie to me, at least don't bust yourself >__< !! WTF!!! I'm so insulted by your stupidity, if that is even possible. I'm going to stop now before I say things I might regret...

Some things I'm just not feeling comfortable blogging. Maybe one day.

Been playing alot of PS2 games. Shadows of Collosus is breath taking. The Matrix: Path of Neo is cool. Gun is awesome. Expect more game reviews up.

Damn, I'm hungry.

What on Mulitple Earths are DC Comics doing?!? So, now Kal L is back! Still, it's nice to see the Earth 2 Superman again. Superboy Prime too. Read: Infinite Crisis.

Heard that some local TV channel is re-airing Thundercats?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home