Tuesday, November 22, 2005

ARGH! Disappointed!

Have you ever felt so disappointed in your life that you feel like you are dying inside little by little?

The difference between you and me is I don't turn my back on my friends. I feel so used. There's no point in telling you this. You are delusional anyway. Everything is about you and the whole universe revolves around you.

Wasn't I always there for you? Didn't I acceptted you as who you are no matter what? You were never there for me then, and you were never there for me now.

Maybe I should just stop carring.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

u should - after a breaking point. No point give all & being taken advantage of

8:12 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

*nod nod*

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home