Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Damn, I'm It: Musical Baton

*Cough*Cough* Is this blood?

Kena tagged by The Spicy One.


Total volume of music files on my computer: Not counting a handful of midis, 579 mp3 files. Do I really have that much?

The last CD I bought was: Midori no Hibi OST


Song playing right now: Loosey by The STRiPES


Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

Well, the recent ones, I'm going to go with "listen to a lot":

1. Bomb A Head! Returns! by m.c.AT feat. DA PUMP
2. Pride by HIGH and MIGHTY Colours
3. Hero by doa
4. Shangri-La by Angela
5. The Remedy by Jason Mraz

5 is just too few.


Five people to whom I am passing the baton:

1. Mort
2. Apple
3. M
4. Bie
5. Whoever randomly found this blog who wants to do this.

Hahah, pretty clever huh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fark. why am i the first one?

mort

12:53 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

mort: Becuz you are lazy. :P

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home