Saturday, March 19, 2005

Saturday Randomness

DON'T YOU JUST HATE it WHEN YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF TYPING A POST, YOUR WEB BROWSER HANGS ON YOU??!! EVEN WORST, WHEN YOU'RE DONE AND POSTING, BLOGGER HAS THIS STUPID ERROR THAT JUST WON'T FINISH PROCESSING YOUR POST!! F##%^!

Okay, with that out of the way, let me retype everything again.

I think this is the first time I feel that a weekend's slow. A bit too slow. Probably it's just the waiting time to go out.

Sometimes it's easy to just say something as we won't be affected when a decision is made. How would we feel if the situation is other wise? What is we would be affected? But if nothing is done, everyone is affected. I guess we can only help those who are willing to be helped.

Edit: Just realised that readers of my blog might be wondering if I'm referring to any of them. It's not. It's my parents' case.

GOODNESS! Fish can't get a grip cuz she just met and hugged BSB and Nicholas Tse at KLIA! Apparently she and Mars went to KLIA to stalk them. Hahah, guess there's no one except me online to share her hypeness so she can't stop messeging me about it. LOL XD!

Yeah, it's always nice to hear people go wooohh waahhhh when they've met their idols. Even the idols deserved to die. LOL! J/K! No one deserves to die except Nicholas Tse ;P... Ok, Ok not die but at least a punch or a kick in the groin.

Aiyoooo, pipe down already! Yeah, I know it's the happiest day of your life, hahaha... I can "hear" them screaming like a bunch of school girls already.

Hhmmm, if there's any celeb/famous people that I would like to meet... hhmmm hmmmmm can't think of any right now... hmmmm Errrmmm the bikini pin up model, Inoue Waka? MmMmM~ Inoue <3... Waka <3... MmMM~



*Don't you just love that smile? ^.^ ~ <3


*melts*

She has a blog too: Waka no Kimochi. Or Maybe it's written by a "ghost blogger". It's in Japanese. To read, have to use babblefish or some other language translation tool.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kawa said...

Damn, that sucks! X(

5:07 AM  
Blogger Applegal said...

Are you sure you're looking at the smile or somwehre else? ;) She has nice lips though, hmm ;)

1:25 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

apple: Heheh... ;P. Yes, I'm pretty certain it's the smile ;P.

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheeh. hugged bsb (the has beens) and nic tse only what.

my sister interviewed bsb. would she die if she heard that? mwhhahahahahahah

you're using what browser, IE? I dunno about you, but IE hangs on me tons, I've switched to Mozillllaaaaaaa!!! *gragh*

mort

3:25 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

mort: Aiseh, action nia. ;P

Yeah, IE...sometimes also depending on what you do to a site, can get you hung for quite a number of times. But then again, what Microsoft software doesn't hang lah?

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home