Saturday, March 12, 2005

Torn?

Hmmm... Mom asked me if I would like to be interviewed. Interview for what? Dad's friend know some guy (or gal, dunno lah) from The Star newspaper.

S/He will be writing an article on comics and collectibles, S/He is Looking for interviewees. Dad says my bro can be interviewed for his comics collection and me for my toy action figure collection.

Now, should I go ahead with this? I thought it would be a good idea, cuz whenever I see the local collectors showing off their "great" collection, I just snicker and thinks how pathetic compared to mine.

Only two things would come out of this: 1) Biggest geek that ever lived known nationwide or 2) King of geeks. It's not like my hobby is a big secret, just that I don't purposely announce it to everyone. If people ask, I don't deny it.

LOL! What do you all think? Yay, or Nay?

6 Comments:

Blogger Applegal said...

Yay yay! Anything to get into the media, King of Geeks! XD Don't forget to shamelessly promote your blog ;)

11:59 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

...

My blog is something I want people to know, but some people cannot know. For example, those I curse them in here. :P

It's not like I don't do it to their face lah, just worst in here. :P But compared to my full wrath, it's not that bad. Really.

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! go for it!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

Heheh, Let's see if the offer still stands.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

lynnee: shoe / handbag / hairclips / perfume bottles /... I thought all girls should have those in their collection? :P

Depends on what "junk" kua... Dunno if the offer still stands or not. Don't get me started on "junk".. heheh...

9:12 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

lynnee: true. But do you collect those miniatures toothpaste as well?

If there opportunity, I usually keep them. Can use when travel.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home