Monday, March 14, 2005

Sharing

I haven't been sharing my own thoughts and feelings that much on my blog lately. Now, for those who's been with me since the birth of this blog, you should know that my blog is a place I vent. So, since there's someone to talk to about stuff (thanks, ;)), there's no need to blog about it. Unless I am still not satisfied with it....

Today, parents tried to make me go for this MLM talk thingy but I really rather stayed at home. I've planned to do some clean up. Clear up a cabinet space... where I displayed the stuff I bought with ex no.3. Clean halfway and everything got black out. Power outage. Couldn't do anything. So decided to take a nap. Luckily it rained so it wasn't so hot. Power came back in about an hour later.

Cleared up that level of the cabinet and put some Kamen Rider stuff in. Hhmm still not satisfy with the display. Will do something about it later.

Found this Piglet:


I call it Sunny Piglet. Look how gay he is? Gay as in happy lah. I wonder if I ever be so happy again...

Mom has been really cranky lately. Lil bit of things and its shouting or voice raising. Sigh, so damn fan lah...

Saturday, saw I, Robot on DVD. It was a soo so so movie. Felt so sien and then this movie didn't really pique my interest. I solved the mystery way too early. Key term: "Ghost in the Machine". The movie threw too many red herrings. Too easy.

Feeling very thirsty. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to eat two packets of instant noodles for supper.

Kar Cher will be on leave tomorrow. Up to me to look after the team again.

Glow in the dark stuff rocks!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya lah

robots was okay only. i went for the premier. character design is good though, as well as the animation.

i fell asleep halfway though.

"Hey, he's playing like a mix of jazz and funk.. it's like.. JUNK!"

mort

2:15 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

Erm, the one I saw was "I,Robot". The one with Will Smith. You know, with the Isaac Asimov's 3 Laws?

You just woke up is it? :P

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ur sunny piglet is soooooooo cuuuuuute!!!!!!

ML

3:41 PM  
Blogger Applegal said...

EEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I LOVE Piglet!!!!!!! :D He looks very chinese though, is he made in china? :P

I know my neighbour back in KK has these really China-Beng looking Winnie The Poohs in her car. Has all the oriental features, knife-like eyebrows, mata sepet and the mouth open in a smile like the God of Fortune smile :P

4:38 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

ML: Yeah! :D

apple: Is there anything that is not made in China? Heheh. Probably look oriental due to the smile until eye squinting look. If you like your neighbour's Pooh, I'm sure you can find it at alot of gift shops that sells alot of bootleg stuff.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

lynnee: Heheh, yes! XD It's a real thing. Got a Disney copyright tag. Even if its a bootleg, but still cute.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home