Sunday, March 20, 2005

Ignited by T.M. Revolution

Music is back up! Finally configured my Windows Media Player to be my default player. Now I can see it in my web browser so I can tweak the size of displaying the console.

Volume is set to "40". So I don't think that's too loud unless your speakers are set to max. That's not my fault, right? It's not set to loop, so it's not annoying. Anyone who doesn't want to listen to it can just press the stop button.

Anyway, a short intro to the song....



"Ignited" sung by T.M. Revolution - The first opening song for Gundam Seed Destiny. Yet again, another great song done by Takanori. Upbeat and fast paced. Apparently, GSeed anime director Fukuda is a fan of Takanori and vice versa.

No wonder his songs are used for the fourth time. "Invoke" for GSeed 1st opening, "METEOR" GSeed insert song, "Zips"(another ass kicking tune!) GSeed MSV opening song and now "Ignited" for GSeed Destiny.

Visit his site: http://www.tm-revolution.com/. Very impressive and cool looking site. Oh, the CD single cover is taken from his site. :P Go buy!

There. Free promo for him. Please don't sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home