Sunday, January 09, 2005

Friday Dinner

Actually wanted to go to KLCC after work. Friend/colleague messaged me in Yahoo! Messenger. Asked me if I wanted to join her for a drink.

Since go KLCC also just go there alone and have a look look only, so told her "yes". At first we were deciding on where to go to drink. She said somewhere near, how about Bangsar? Better not be near TMC ahaha!

Hey, did you know? The shopping mall that is opposite of TMC is opened! It looks quite good. I"ll need to go check it out some time.

A bit later she told me she forgot that she has a meeting after work, it would take half an hour. Hhmm... since I've waited for her, wait a bit longer won't die.

Decided not to wait in the office. Have been sitting the whole day. Told her I would be waiting for her at the lobby.

After a bit of standing around, she got down and we walked to her car. On the way, there's this dog on the same way with us. Hahah, this dog is really street smart! It knows how to cross the roads, look left and right to see if there are any cars.

Noticed she has Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad cd in her car's CD player. She said she can borrow it to me if I'm interested. Hhmm, oklah but put in her car first.

We went to Bangsar's Lotus mamak to yum char. At first wanted to just drink Nescafe Ice, but felt hungry. So ordered Maggi Mee Goreng. Yumm~

Asked he why doesn't she need to go home to cook for family. She said her hubby goes home late and her baby, well they have a baby sitter.

We talked for quite a while. I'm impressed with her life, renewing my faith in people and relationships. Definitely can learn from her. :)

When she dropped me off at the Bangsar's LRT station, realised I forgot to get the CD from her. Nevermind lah, next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home