Thursday, January 06, 2005

Today's Lunch

Had lunch with another friend/colleague from the other department and her friend. Her friend, actually seen her before. Always see her when taking the shuttle.

Colleague/friend told me after the Team Building trip. Onsite engineers' have been calling SC and asked for her to log calls. Hahaha, what to do lah, she's pretty and they are a bunch of ham sap lous. More work for her I guess.

Had lunch at our office building's cafe. The food here is freaking expensive!! Had Thai Fried Rice. Though the taste is good, but it's over priced.

Colleague/friend's friend mentioned that she might bumped into me, since she always go to the 2nd floor's wash room (My office's at the 2nd floor). I was dumb founded, I asked: "Why, you go to the gents?" She ^o^.

1 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

Or u go to the ladies lo!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home