Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Wedding Part 1 - Eve of Wedding.

Hmm nothing much really. Nothing even blog worthy. On the eve, It's just some sort of gathering at the groom's place, my Kai Kor's ( translated as godbro, in case you have short term memory) place.

Just to clear things up. My Kai Ma (God mother) is also my mom's cousin. So, they are my aunty, uncle and cousins.

They invited my grand parents as well. Well I understand if they invite my grandma but my granddad?? Recently he can't walk anymore. So, my god sis and her husband came with the wheelchair and brought him there.

Even with the walker (you know those metal thingys where they can support themself with) and the wheelchair, it's no easy task. You see, in our house, the ground's not even. There's like a step down here, two steps up there and stuff. You"ll know what I mean if you are staying in Subang. We've tried to encourage him to walk more, you know, exercise a bit. But he refuse to. So walking a bit would tire him out. Anyway, we manage to bring him there.

Not much of my mother's side's relatives are there. Besides us, there's also another uncle aunty who we only see each other on occasions like Chinese New Year, weddings and funerals. Food's not bad. It's prepared by this aunty. She woke up at 3 am to make and cook all the food.

If it weren't old people, it's kids that's all over the place. Talk a lil, eat a lil. I had a can of Tiger beer. I don't usually drink, but it's a happy occasion, so what the heck. Keeps the blood circulation flowing. *hic*

God parents and god bro were so busy that they did not have time to entertain us. Sigh, you know lah the usually "eat lah, sit lah, sorry jiu fuu mm tou". I find it funny. Our relatives always have no time to entertain us but when they need help.... Only my god sis came with her baby son, talked to us and let us played with him. Heh, he's so cute!

So boring. Anyway, when we it's time to go home, my god sis' husband and his friend fetched my grand parents back for us again. Well, they need to bring back the wheel chair mah. So, when reached home. I immediately had to use the bathroom. My dad as well.

After coming out of the bathroom, my mom was yelling for my dad. Apparently the neighbour's friend bang our old car that is parked outside or something. She asked me to check and they helped my grand dad into the house.

I came out of the house, the neighbour's friend immediately drove off. Probably panicked. I went to check the car. The friend is still in my god sis' husband's car. She told me it's the front of the car. Went to checked. Dad came out shortly to check. Doesn't seem to have any damage to the car. Probably just "kissed" it. Told the friend there's nothing wrong with it.

My god sis' husband came out with the wheelchair and put it into his car. We thanked him for his help and the wheelchair. My dad asked them how are they related "Your sister ah?". Well that time we were wondering. They say they are just good friends. The friend followed cuz my god sis' husband is fetching her home. My dad kepoh (busy body in hokkien) go and ask where she stay. She answered she stayed in Klang (somewhere). At that time, my mom came out to thank them and also kepoh as well. I guess it runs in the family. "ohhh, there arr...". My mom then said I used to have a girlfriend (ex no.3) who stayed in Klang. "Last time lah, don't misunderstand."

Oh crap, as soon as I heard that, I almost fall flat on my face -_-'. I know what's going on. They are not kepoh-ing, they are trying to "promote" me!! -__-" The friend knew what's going and just smiled. You know, the kind of smile... Geee, so embarrassing.

Anyway, after sending them off, took a shower, online a while and went to sleep. Long day ahead the next day. The "wedding" in the afternoon and wedding dinner at errr night.

Hhmmm, anything interesting happened? Let me spoil it for you: No. Stay tune, if you are not already bored to death. I know I am.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... promotion kah?

this year's cleo most eligible bachelor --> join join!! (just for the heck of it lah!)

you need a chick and stop wasting time blogging, you old man!

morticya^33

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really need any promotion. I just need to meet more people.

HAHAHHAA! Ask me to join so can laugh at me is it? XD Not really my thing, but I"ll check it out anyway. Heh.

Don't we all need a chick? Hahaha! Seriously, if i just want a girl just for the sake of having company, I don't think it's a problem for me. I'm just not like that lah. I want it to be something special. :D

kawa

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and.... old man ja nai!!!!

kawa

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home