Wednesday, January 05, 2005

We Got A Doggy!!!

It's a supposely 5 months old puppy. Bro told me about it when on the way back. My parents' friend (I really have no idea who the heck are they) gave it to us.

I thought it's going to be some kind of lil cute pup that I can kick around cuddle with. But when I reached home and got out of car, I saw this teenager sitting in front of the house... barking at me.

He (or is it a she? I haven't check.) will be here and see if he can get used to the place, and us. And of course, if we can get use to him.

Sorry, no pics. Batteries are charging and I think it's too dark outside to take pics right now, even with the lights on. How it look like? It's some kind of mixed breed, white and some black spots. What breed mixed with what? Eerrr I dunno. I overheard my mom told my bro its a damnation domination dalmation mixed with dunno what breed. I have to check with mom. I"ll tell you more about it when I've taken pics and post it up.

First an invader cat and now a dog? As much as I love animals, two cats are already a handful to handle. Now we have 4 four legged friends running around the house. This is going to get interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home