Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Radioblog Update: Diggging

From Cowboy Bebop the Movie: Knocking On Heaven's Door.

Hahah, why this song was picked: Had a conversation with a friend on MSN. She mentioned that one of her friends has joined ** and got paid a bomb for it. I asked her how much does a bomb cost these days, haven't been following. She gave me a figure and I think that's what a bomb cost. She told me the position and thought it sounded like someone I would know so, I asked for a name. She told me the friend haven't joined yet, just accepted by ** and she has a boyfriend already.

Hahahahaha! I asked her "Was it that obvious?" Hahahaha! I swear it was just to know whether the name I've heard of or not. Honest!

That's why. And of course, another obvious reason. ;)

Anyway, this country styled song's lyrics is cute and funny. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home