Sunday, December 12, 2004

Comic Fiesta: Meh

Comic Fiesta was "Meh". Might as well call it Anime Cosplay Fiesta. A few booths to show/sell off original artwork. And a couple of booth from Sun Comic and AnimeTech to sell off anime stuff.

Luckily no one went with me. If anyone did, I think they be whining all the way. I took the LRT to KL Sentral, and took the Mono Rail to the Titiwangsa station. Have to walk a bit. Went through some piss/shit stinking underpass just to get to the National Art Gallery.

The costumes were interesting. Some cool ones, the twins as the errr twins from the Fatal Frame 2 game, Roy Mustang (some girl actually cosplay as the Colonel!!!), Yuna, SailorMoon (!!!), some chick with... i dunno, flappy hands for ears, and the funny as hell Ultra(wo)man. Too bad no Lacus Clynne.

Enough lah, nothing really blog worthy. Once I've edited and uploaded the pics, I"ll photo blog it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bangang lah you.

on sat is pure performances, and on sunday it's cosplaying. it's a norm thing (annual yearly thing infact) for this to happen in comic fiesta (cf).

main reason why everyone is there is to only
1. buy anime stuff
2. cosplay
3. perform
4. sell doujins.

enddddd. ;p and drive there lah, national art gallery has free parking! ;p

morticya^33

12:18 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

Wah! So big reaction. You organise one ah? :P U went?

Anyway, I haven't blog finish yet. Beleive it or not, I actually enjoyed it. I've even stayed until everything finish and people start to leave the place.

I wish i can drive there. Please don't remind me lah... T_T

Not too bad lah. Thinking of going to the upcoming CosMas. Though nothing wrong go alone but so boring, no one to crack jokes to.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went but i had to leave early lor, hehehe

i haven't really decided on going to cosmas yet though..

and last year's costumes were better (in some ways lah)..

I LOVED ULTRAMAN TOO! damn respect man!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

Ahh pity. You should have seen Ragnarok Offline's group performance.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home