Monday, December 13, 2004

Comic Fiesta: Cosplay

Okay, here goes the pics:

Gallery
The National Art Gallery.


Entrance
The entrance. They didn't decorate the place. Only a poster.


.
AHHAHA! Check out the Ultraman! Cool!

Group Shot

More Group Shot
You can spot the Fatal Frame 2 twins in this pic.

Now here are the finalists:
Finalists
The big dudette in the blue dress won the Best Female Cosplay and on her left, Best Male Cosplay. Check out Yuna, ain't she sweet?

Finalists
More shots of the finalists. The Female Assassin from Ragnarok Online (RO)!! XD

Finalists
A Priestess from RO!

RO Cosplayers
Ragnarok Offline (Hey, I didn't name them.) won the Best Group Cosplay

RO Cosplayers Again
Here's another shot of them. Mikigoh's cart sure is cute.

Some individual pics I took:
Sailormoon
SAILORMOON! XD I ran around looking for her to take this shot. LOL!

Winry and Edward
Winry and Edward from FMA.


Blurry pics? What do you expect from a 2 megapixel camera lah. Wanted to take more of the invidual pics. But alas, not much space left and the interesting ones were busy playing the Guess The Anime Character Game, Q&A etc.

I sounded harsh in my previous post. I expected to see some US comic characters and art. Might as well call it Anime/Manga/Cosplay Fiesta.

Beleive it or not, I actually enjoyed it. Boy, now I feel old. Thinking of going to the upcoming Cosplay Party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home