Tuesday, December 14, 2004

"What's Your Name? Sorry, I Can't Retrieve It From My Brain Memory."

Someone, a previous colleague messaged me on Yahoo messenger.

She said she recognised my nick but can't remember my name. Hahah, that's so funny. Probably clearing out her Yahoo contacts?

Anyway, right now she's doing her Masters at UKM and some part time jobs here and there.

Added her into my Friendster list. Yay I now have 16 friends. *rolls eyes LOL* Didn't really get to know her the last time.

Wow, I've just realised I haven't seen her since.... since she quit that previous job. Wonder how she look right now. Fatter? Thinner? Heh. I remember having to run around to support these people due to their stupid DELL pcs (don't buy DELL!). Her's one of the most problematic one. Heheh.

Why suddenly people from my past starts contacting me again ah? So weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home