Sunday, December 12, 2004

SMS With Ex

Ok. I thought it would turn into a mud slinging session but I was wrong.

I manage to not be sarcastic and be diplomatic through out the whole time.

She remembered my Norah Jones CD.

She wanted to return the Classic Piglet with yellow scarf plush to me. I bought that in UK for.... errr for myself. When I brought it back, she loved it. So it was with her all the time. I wanted her to have it. But I'd always joked that I want it back when we break up (then lah). She kept on insisting on returning it to me. Told her to keep it and if she still insist, keep it for me. That shush her up on the Piglet. Or maybe I was being manipulated. >_<

She also wanted to compromise and share some stuff. She replied that I don't sound happy and appologised if it's awkward. For a few minutes there I was just "....". I really dunno what I was feeling. Sad? Angry? I dunno. Just pretty weird. Maybe blue again. Told her it's ok. Told her to keep whatever she wants. I didn't tell her this but some stuff I really jumped through hoops just to get it for her. Running in the rain, travel for miles etc. I didn't do all that just so she can return it to me. Did I do all that just for nothing? She doesn't value what I did for her to get those stuff for her? At least keep it lah.

After the whole splitting the asset thing, we talked about our jobs. She asked me, and I told her I'm no longer with "The Big Green Dude". Now with the **, better pay, shorter hours. She said she's happy for me. She's still with urrmm her current job. Got an increment, but have problems working with her boss. Ahh, it's always with the boss. 4 jobs (or was it 3) and she always complained about her bosses. Maybe it's not her bosses. Maybe it's her? Have she ever wondered about that?

Told her to take care, don't too late take bath. She said she seldom take late baths. Good for her.

I admit, I still care for her. It would be a lie if I do not. When you have loved someone so truly and deeply before, it's hard not to. But it's different now. Care more than a friend, but not more than that. Alright I'm rambling now. I"ll stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home