Saturday, December 11, 2004

Ex Just Sent Me An SMS

"Hi, how are you lately? Just want to ask you about my stuff that are still with you..."

Blahblahblahblah... Don't be fooled. The "How are you lately?" is just a conversation opener. Might as well just send "Oi, still alive? My stuff?"

Second SMS did mention that my stuff that are with her and she will return it. She forgot about the money. Ahh, nevermind lah. Let's see what she wants to return to me. I would definitely want my Norah Jones CD. If the stuff that are suppose to be for her, she can just keep it. So you don't want it now, don't have the space and want to dump it back to me?

I could be wrong though. See how it goes. She better not drop by out of the blue and expect me to gather all her stuff and return it to her at that instant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home