Tuesday, November 16, 2004

A Post About Coffee But Leads To More Stuff

Had a sudden craving for coffee just now. Sigh, almost 11:30 p.m. and suddenly have craving for coffee. Don't think I will get enough sleep if I drink it. Hopefully a glass of Tang would do something about the craving.

Aiii, my RadioBlog's not working again. I"ll just leave it as it is. Free and when in the mood, I"ll try re-upload the whole thing.

Tomorrow going for "Ikan Bakar" (errmm Burned Fish?) with a few ex-colleagues at Petaling Street for dinner. NCM, "Melody" and maybe "Kar Cheh" going. "Melody" said she would be bringing a friend. Hhmm... her boyfriend?

I'm not much of a fish eater but according to them, the ikan bakar is quite good. I haven't heard about it. They say it's the one near the Popular Book Shop. Hhmmm... fish. Wonder will I get allergy from it or not. YES! M.C.! Eehhh... determined to climb higher at the coporate ladder already and still hoping for M.C. -_-'

I guess this week will be a short working week. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

On the 20th something, we will be having a Team Building thingy at Port Dickson. Tomorrow's the last day to register. I still haven't make up my mind whether I should go or not. I've seen the list of those who are invited to go. Not many chicks:

Not many chicks = not many swimsuits/bikinis.

Soooo disappointed. I guess I"ll just register first and see whether I want to go or not when the date's nearer. Seriously, why I'm still considering whether I should go or not is because it's going to be on the weekends. So, the week will be working till Friday. Then Saturday wake up early to go to office to take the bus together with the others to PD. Then probably Sunday at the end of the day come back and on Monday work again. Like no rest at all. Kinda idiotic. *grumble mumble*

Finished watching my FMA vol.3 DVD. Only 10 more episodes left. DVD Vol.4 not out yet. Aiii what would I do lah?!?! So chi kek (exciting) already!! Maybe get Midori no Hibi to watch first, only 13 episodes.

FMA episode 37 was sooo funny! Had me in stitches the whole 1/2 hour ^o^. They retitled it to Flame Alchemist. Even the starting monologue they've changed it to Riza Hawkeye's: "This is the story of Roy Mustang and his men." LOL! They should have changed the opening to Roy Mustang and gang though. Like how Nadeisco did with the Gekkiganger episode. Too bad they didn't. It was a 2-in-1 episode. The first one titled "The Fighting Lieutenant" and the second "The Haunted Warehouse no.13". Wahahaha... can't continue typing. Just thinking of this episode makes me laugh maniacally. I haven't even do an intro to the whole series yet and here I am talking about an episode. Geee... ^__^. What Roy said about facing real living breathing people is harder than facing ghosts is so true.

I guess it's time to wrap this post up. Hhmm, no profanity at all in this post. Not bad eh? ^__- If this continues, maybe I can strike off "swear less" in my "want to be" list. Maybe can add in "stop referring to girls as chicks". Aahh, one thing at a time Kawa, one thing at a time.



"Potato + Tomato = Pomato!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home