Sunday, September 19, 2004

To The Police Station We Shall Go

So, this morning. Woke up, spoke to a friend on MSN. According to him, his friend's Ragnarok Online (RO) account was hacked before. The guy lodged a report to the police and brought the report to Gameflier. He manage to get all the lost items back. Lucky him.

So, we manage to persuade our friend, the one who got hacked in my previous post; to go to the nearest police station to lodge the report. She said she never lodge one before. Oh what the heck, I"ll accompany her like I've said I would.

With my runny nose, I got prepared and hitch a ride with my brother and went to her place. Met up with her at her appartment. She looked really sad. I tried to hold back my nose (Run, run as fast as I can! You"ll never catch me, I'm the... errr Running Nose Man?).

She have said before, "RO is like part of my life, losing the items is like losing her things in real life." I can understand that, they don't have a TV in their appartment. :P

Seriously, I told her that I really understood. Time and money were spent so much in increasing the level of the character, collecting zeny (the currency in RO) and items. But in the end, they are still things that we are not able to touch. She acknowledged with a "Mm." It started to drizzle when we walked out to take a cab.

Got a cab, hopped on and after a few minutes, here we are... The police station. She said this is the first time that she's been to a police station. I told her, "Huh, I dunno how many times I've been to a police station... Aiyak! It's not something to be proud of. Hahahah!" We both laughed. Glad I could still make her laugh. That means she's ok... kua.

The police were more than willing to help. Apparently, there have been alot of RO players that got hacked and they reported it. I did asked the Kakak (Elder sister in Bahasa Malaysia) policewoman that attended us.

After lodging the report, hey! no need to pay anything. Now, how come I recalled that there was something like a payment for the report form? Memory must be playing tricks on me. Anyway, we went to eat lunch. Yup, lunch at around hmmm... 3:30 p.m.? Hahah... we went to the nearest McDonald's. It started to rain.

We tried the... errm McPrawn? I forgot what's it called, its the prawn burger. It's not bad, but nothing to shout about either.

While having lunch, it kinda surprised me. No, sparks didn't fly or anything!! But, I can actually have conversation with her other than about RO, crapping chit-chatting on MSN or helping her on some wink-wink-nudge-nudge stuff.

Even we have finished our lunch, the rain had not stop yet. Took awhile to stop. When it stopped, it drizzled again. Told her to wait at the corridor of the shop houses, while I go wave for a cab. She was wearing a white shirt. And you know what rain does to white shirts x_x. She said it's alright, rain's not that heavy anyway. Aiii... mou ngan tai ("No eyes see" in Canto)!!.

Manage to get a cab, and head back to her appartment. Called my brother to meet me somewhere. Walked her back, she thanked me. Told her it's nothing, I didn't help much, only accompanied her. She said, "But, still...". Told her to get some sleep. She didn't sleep the whole nite @_@. She said she will. Ohkay, my job here is done. Off I go. I like the part that she yelled "Thanks, Kawa!!" while I was walking down the stairs. "Shucks, It was nothing." :)

Got home, nose seems to be getting worst. Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home