Saturday, September 18, 2004

I Was With 3 Gorgeous Girls!

Hahahah! Boasting time! Long post ahead!

Who are the gorgeous girls? See below:

Gorgeous Girl No.1: Faye Valentine (from the ass kicking anime Cowboy Bebop)



Gorgeous Girl No.2: Julia (from the ass-kicking anime Cowboy Bebop)



Gorgeous Girl No. 3: Just a friend. The same friend in the Wedding Bells post.

LOL! I beleived you are thinking of the Cantonese expression "Zha Dou". So, what happened? Let's rewind all the way back to the morning.

Just like any other day, I woke up. Opened my eyes, and "I'm still alive" is the first thing on my mind. Got up, did the usual morning rituals and dress up for work.

Hhmm, today's Friday... can wear casual. Since my last job, I'm used to wearing formal everyday. Let's try casual today. Wore a green coloured T-shirt (with beige stripe at the sleeves) and a pair of beige coloured pants.

Went to work. Oops, almost late. Started doing work. Ah Che arrived, "Huh!?". She said she didn't expect to see me wearing casual today. She thought it was someone else who's sitting at my desk. Heh. I think everyone at work didn't expect me to wear casual.

It was quite a busy day. Let's fast forward to... hmmm, later in the evening, around 4:30 p.m. Talked to Fish (Let's call her Fish) a bit on MSN Messenger. While I was mentioning that I'm going to Pasar Seni area, SM Shopping Arcade to be exact, to check out Anime DVDs, found out that our friend is going to the bust bus station. She's going to you-know-where to see her you-know-who. So, accompany her lah. Since the bust bus station is just nearby SM Shopping Arcade.

So, I took the LRT and went to SM Shopping Arcade first. Stopped by XL-Shop. Hey! The two Cowboy Bebop chicks figures are out (see above)! I've been waiting for these. Paid for 'em and talked to Kenji (the guy who works at this XL-Shop branch) for a while. Went around to check out anime DVDs. Ooh! "Get Ride! AMDriver" box 1 is out! This will have to wait til pay day.

Hhmm, still no missed-call from friend yet. She's suppose to give me a missed-call when she's at the third LRT station before the Pasar Seni station. Went to Pasar Seni station to wait for her anyway. Waited a while, the JustiFaiz (from Kamen Rider 555 or Faiz) ringtone went off. Ah, it's her. She must be at the third station now. Waited a bit, and there she is. As expected, in black again. Heh.

Helped her with her bag, and walked to the bust bus station. When reached the station, we entered the Food Court area. Oh, bloody hell! The place is like a freaking sauna. How the place got approved to have a Food Court is beyond my imagination. No proper ventilation systems, all the heat and smoke from all the stores' cooking are trapped in the building.

Anyway, passed the Food Court area and to the counters to get her bus ticket. Oh, man. The tics to you-know-where are sold out (or so we think). We went from one counter to another and all we got were heads shaking or "Tak Da! (No more)".

She was very disappointed. She said, she wants to take a cab to go there and she don't want to go back. Told her not to be irrational. Though, I do feel for her. Hunt for the ticket some more. She looked like she's about to give up (or so I think).

While I was asking some guy at a counter if they still have tics to you-know-where, the guy pointed "Sana! Orang itu sedang jerit (There! That man is yelling)." I turned around, the guy's shouting "Tinggal 2 tempat saja (Left two seats only) !!" and she's already there in front of him, buying the ticket.

Ahh, finally got the ticket!! And it was one of the last two tics! I don't know what I"ll have to do if she didn't manage to get it. Drag her back, while she kicks and screams, maybe? Hahah!

Anyway, the time's almost up for the bus to leave. Walked her to the stairs that leads down to the plaform. Gave her bag back, she thanked me and we waved goodbye. Walked back to the Pasar Seni LRT station and got on the LRT.

Called home, so that my parents could meet me at one of the stations to pick me up. My brother answered the phone. Huh, isn't he suppose to be having dinner with his friends?? I asked for my parents, "They went for their MLM meeting mah", he replied.

Oh... NO!! "Aren't you suppose to have dinner with your friends?", I asked. He said, "Yeah, about to go out already. You have to get back yourself". "!!". Oh well, guess I"ll be taking the KTM Commuter Train. It's been a while.

Luckily I didn't have to wait too long for the train. I manage to find a seat too. I guess it's the timing. When reached the Subang Jaya station (took about 40 minutes), I walked back home. On the way back, cars passing by, couples holding hands giggling, the usual Ah Bengs and Ah Lians at the mamak shops/stalls talking really loud... yeah.

Earlier, while on the way to the bus station. We talked about walking. Whether we like it or not. I told her that, not that I like walking, but I am used to it. If there's no transport, I have to walk. To quote Johnny Depp in Once Upon A Time In Mexico, "I'm walking to the beat... I'm walking to the beat of Mexico." Wait, that didn't made sense.

Now that I think back, maybe it was the tiredness talking, but I think I actually enjoyed walking. I guess it depends. When the weather's not too hot or raining cats and dogs, it's kinda fun to walk around and observe the town or city's life. Like tonight, I get to see the town's Friday night comes to life. Sometimes, It's also fun to walk in the rain (well, not too heavy rain lah!). Sometimes it's also depends on who you are walking with. *Flashback to the romantic walk in Singapore*

Anyway, got back home. It's 9:30 p.m. Hungry. Took dinner. Full. Too full to bath. Sit and watch TV awhile. Mostly commercials. Admire the CB figures a bit. Not so full already. Go shower. And posted what I did after that (refer to previous post). Talked to some friends on MSN Messenger. Saw my friend online. Guess she's safe and sound. And, fell asleep with the comp still on.

Quite an adventure for my dull and soul-less life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home