Friday, September 10, 2004

I Have A Homepage??

Wah! Can't beleive it's still there. The last time I searched for it, I coulda sworn it was gone. Tears almost started forming.

While really bored, I decided to try my luck again and I've found my never-seen-the-light-of-day homepage!

What a relief! I really put alot of effort in making it, even though it's always under construction. It's basically just a simple page to share my love for the anime Cowboy Bebop and some forwarded e-mail jokes that I find funny. According to the self intro page, I did it when I was 22. Wow, that long ago huh? It only seems like yesterday: "The fonts!! The fonts!! How do I put them in the center!!?? *ripping hair off*". Man, did it bring back many memories.

I did show it to some of you that day. Heheh, glad you all enjoyed the jokes and thanks for the kind words. Hahah, also discovered my that other "glamour" nick ;). If you still haven't seen it, MSN message me and I"ll give you the link. What? You don't have my MSN ID? Hahah, too bad for you! Don't fret. I've decided to continue working on it. Probably add more jokes, finish up the Bebop page... then I'll post a link here. Oh, Don't sign the guest book yet. It is after all currently still a sneek peek.

Looks like something is scheduled for a revival!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home