Thursday, September 16, 2004

No More Php Access For Freewebtown.com

Hey, what happened to my Radio.Blog? Apparently there was a hacker attack at Freewebtown.com last weekend. They have forbid users to have Php access.

When my Radio.Blog didn't work right before my very eyes (and ears), I went to my Freewebtown.com account desperately trying to find out what went wrong. I eventually gave up and just email them.

This is their reply:

"Hi Kawa, Nice site you have there!
We apologize for the problem with the hacker. Unfortunately a large number of users experienced problems this weekend. We have restored everything we could from backup so your site should be back in place by now. If not, you'll need to reupload and contact us if you have any further problems.

We have previously allowed PHP access but now we've been forced to remove it from being available to users. Blame the hacker... abusers destroy great resources that we want to provide to our customers. We are frustrated as well by the situation.

Best of luck with your site and please keep in touch with us in the future.

Regards,
FreeWebTown Administration Team"

Hahah, "Hi Kawa, Nice site you have there!". Riiigggghhhttt... I only uploaded my old homepage's main page.

Guess I"ll either have to look harder for a free web host that has Php access, or pay for a web host that has Php access.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home