Sunday, September 26, 2004

A Drink At Dome

Saturday night, went to the Dome at Subang Parade together with one of my best buddies, KM. He's currently with Prudential. He wanted to talk to me about the Unit Trust plan thingy and catch up with old times. Knew him since high school. Form 4 to be exact. When I first met him we immediately hit it off. Kinda rare to have a friend like.

I had a Twister and some fries with it. I forgot what exactly was in the Twister, but I remembered ice cream and cappucino. MmMmMmM~ Ice cream... dang, so much for cutting down coffee or anything with caffiene.

Some stuff I found out about some old friends (from high school) from KM. I can't think of any nick name for them. Even if I do, I would have to watch my back all the time if they somehow manage to read this post. LOL! So, I'll be naming them alphabetically. Here goes:

1. KM himself is with a new girl now. She's also with Prudential. He met her when working there. He's been with her for a few months now.

2. A and B is getting married next year. A took over his dad's garage business. He bought a Vios for B. What's B been up to? Dunno, maybe being a Si Tau Poh(The Boss' wife) kua. Or training for it right now. Heh! Here's to A and B!

3. C is already married and even had a kid. He's the good looking guy (for the record, according to the girls back then) that every girl swoons over. Geez, didn't know he is the get married early type. KM said, must have made a girl pregnant and the girl wouldn't let him go. He even phrased it as didn't manage to "pull the handbrake" soon enough. Hahah, busted a gut there. Probably never heard of a rubber. Hahah, we're so bad.

4. A pal of ours, D; has been really busy. He's also in Prudential. He's been trying to get more sales and hitting higher quota. Take it easy man!

5. E, the hot chick, not from our high school batch of friends; have stopped working with Porsche and is now with Adidas.

6. F, the reaaally hot chick, whom also not from our high school batch of friends... eh what happened to her again? Something like started working already. Eh, but that's what happened to everybody. Maybe I should call her up. Dunno whether she can remember me or not. Hhmmm...

7. G has been very naughty. Let's leave it at that.

8. My 2nd Ex (Yup, the one who cheated on me) called KM up last month. Asked about me. KM told her to call me herself. Don't think she dare. According to KM, the guy she cheated me for went back to his home country. She's a bit fatter now (last time she was chubby) and have been frequently visitting Fitness First. She better not call me, all she"ll ever get is the phone hanging up on her loudly. Of course I'm ignoring her. For how long? I"ll let you know when "forever" is up.

We even talked about what car I'm getting. The new Proton Satria? Picanto? Hyundai Getz? So many choices, so lil money. Aiii.. no need to think so much, just get the new Mazda sports sedan, Mazda6!! Hahahah, busted more gut there. I'm in sticthes!! How does it looked like? Here it is:



With this baby, girls will be all over me like flies. It's the car right? Chicks dig the car. LOL! If I get this car, I think I will have bread for 2 meals a day for all eternity. Hey, at least I get the girl(s). Or Maybe not. LOL!

Looks like our clubbing days are not over. We already talked about the current best place to go clubbing. It's only a matter of time that we get out of our "clubbing retirement".

Ahh, good times.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bread oso not cheap oh..:P

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home