Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm Trying To Understand Here.

There's this friend, who always on MSN messenger, just messages to say "Hi" and nothing else.

I dunno what happened. We used to talk. But then later on it is just a message or two with a "Hi" or a "Hi" and some favour or "tech support".

Today, I even outright asked her what's going on:

HiByeFriend: "Hi"

Me: "Hello, how can I help you?"

....


......

.......

.........

Few minutes later....

Me: "So, how are you?"

HiByeFriend: "Me ok lah. You?"

Me: "I'm fine. On leave today."

....

.....

......

Another few minutes later...

HiByeFriend: "You're at home?"

Me: "Yes. I on leave lok :)"... "You?"

....

.....

......

.......

More minutes later....

Me: "So anything?".... "What's with you and a message saying "Hi" and you don't want to talk? Am I missing something here??"

....

.....

......

.......

No answer at all and she just went offline.

It's not like I'm just keeping quiet, wondering what's going on. I asked. If there's something that you want to talk about, just spit it out. If you just want to dropby and say "Hi", just say so. If you need help, ask. If you find me boring to talk to, come up with an excuse or something and say ya gotta go, busy or some shit.

What am I suppose to do? Read minds? "You want cookie! Here is one for you!". I'm really at lost here... This is not the first time. Maybe the above conversation might show that I'm not a good conversationalist. But in the past, I've even tried to prolong the conversation, asking about any new good movies she has seen or whatever that is related to her interest.


Am I being insensitive? Maybe this should be filed under "W". "W" for WTF.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home