Sunday, April 16, 2006

My Most Expensive Hair Cut Ever

I must be out of my mind.

Went to get my hair cut today. It's already damn long and thick. When they saw me at the saloon they were quite shock.

Thought it would be quite crowded since it's a saturday, but it wasn't. Weird. but everyone is occupied with a customer.

TT finished first and she asked me to go and have a seat, "Leng jai, come!". Bridgette's still occupied. Asked her if it's ok and she asked me to go ahead and let TT cut. She's gonna take a while.

While cutting my hair, TT kept going on about how may hair is so long and thick. Well, my hair grows quite fast and it's been one month, what do you expect? After awhile she said she noticed my scalp's quite bad, got dandruff and has more grey hair... aiyo, tell me something that I dunno.

After the hair cutting, she asked if I would like to try the scalp treatment, "very cheap only blablabla...". I asked how much, "RM 60 only together with your hair cut" she answered. Gah!

But then I thought, why not. I always had dandruff problems ever since I came back from UK. I dunno, maybe it was the 180 degress climate change that causes it. That and lack of sleep, poor diet and stress of course. TT say one. She explained to me on the causes.

"Try to relax and enjoy it lah, massaging your scalp is suppose to be relaxing mah!" she said. I replied, "I'm TRYING!".

How do I enjoy scalp massaging?

I dunno LOL


To me, washing someone's hair is a very personal and sensual thing to do. How could I enjoy it when it's done by someone who I hardly know? Don't get me wrong, it's good, but it felt wrong and I got tense up.

She also asked me if I wanted to buy the shampoo and the toner. So, no need every month come and do treatment. Besides, once a month do treatment could only maintain it. It wouldn't solve it. Both the shampoo and the toner are from Shiseido. Costs Rm 166. Holy crap! Told her I"ll think about it first.

A friend who's a hair stylist in training said that I don't really have to to treatment (unless it's at her saloon). She said all I needed is "Sleep earlier, eat less oily food and use specially for dandruff shampoo.

I dunno, I've tried lots of shampoo and it didn't work. Sleep earlier? I would wake up in the middle of the night and get interrupted sleep, next day can't concentrate. Oily food? Hahah!

What do you all think? I don't want to turn bald.


Oh and my new hair? One side long and other places short. LOL. Before cutting, she said she wants to try something new for me and I agreed to it. "As long as it's different from now!", me and my big fat mouth. I'm kinda undecided whether I liked it, or not. Let's see if I can do anything with it with gel tomorrow.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What dandruff shampoo do you use? Head and Shoulders works for me...have you tried it?

All my dandruff is gone...except when I don't wash my hair for 3 days.

Ee Wah

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pic neh?

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eva: Head and shoulders, yeah tried before. Have to always wash otherwise comes back.

rainbow: heh, lazy to take.

kawa

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home