Thursday, April 27, 2006

3 Hair Style

TT is a genius.

Ever since it's cut, I managed to get three different hair style. All spiky though.

Not all has visual aids. Maybe when I have the time and some extra hair gel to waste,I would play around with it and take pics.

Style 1, the original TT's "vision" made me felt a bit beng-ish. I dunno, maybe she cut some corners on the gel when she styled it for me?

Style 2 just plains intimidate people. An attention grabber.

Style 3 is made of pure AWESOME ;P. Well, when you have someone who kept praising it as "leng jai tao (canto)" continuously proves that it is made of AWESOME and WIN. Any more I would've thought she would want to coughdryhumpmecough right there, right then. ;P

The praises definitely got me in the mood. So, took some pics and these are what I thought as the coughhottercough ones:

lalalalaa~

video and image hosting my @$$

dananananaaa~

zzzzz

*mystical gibberish*

Unfortunately, not enough brightness = bad pics.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG CAM WHORE. ;p

mort-sama

12:42 PM  
Blogger lynnee said...

so dark... the photos.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home