Sunday, April 30, 2006

Income Tax 2005

Today is the last day. In fact, it's already way past 10pm and I bet they've already close shop. Thanx to Lynn who reminded me. Otherwise I would've completely forgotten about it. :P

It just amazes me that, people who have worked longer than me didn't know that they have to do their taxes. No number? Call up and ask lah. No form? Go and collect!


"Need to do ah?...."


Some even claimed that they are not taxable. So, no need to submit. Hello! The reason you need to submit is to prove that you are not taxable! Some people....

That's not all. Said people who have worked longer than me has never done before! Great scott!! Need me to teach somemore!!! ORO~ @_@. Ok, one can argue that, since last year, it's done differently. But when asked "how was it before?". Their answer's:"Err... dunno."


WTF?!! People are taking your money away from you. Why are you not concerned?!


Last year I did not have to pay anything, since, half of the whole year's salary is different. But this year, ahhh have to pay... around RM 50 plus. Did the receipts from buying magazines help? 95% of them turned into a lil piece of white paper!!! ARGH! Need to find a better way to keep them. Goodness...

Anyway, that's it for now. Until next year's lah.


So what am I going to use on those lil-pieces-of-paper-that-are-formerly-receipts? Shinigami maybe?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home