Saturday, January 28, 2006

Burglar

S told me that her room was burglarised. It happened when she was in it.

She said she was half asleep and she sensed that there was someone moving around in the room. She at first thought it was her husband. She then realised... it's not! She wanted to get up, but somehow she's too tired to get up.

Later in the morning when she got up, her place is a mess. Her purse's gone. Her mobile's gone, and so's her valuables.

"I can't imagine what would happen if you manage to wake up.", I said. She replied, "I won't be around to kacau you anymore loh! I would be...". "DON'T SAY IT!!", I interrupted her.

She frowned. I wanted to hold her and tell her that it is alright, nothing happened to her... But someone who is more fitting should be doing that.

Scary.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home