Monday, January 23, 2006

ARGH! I'm so pissed with myself!

damn lah

Bought the Gundam Seed Destiny Emotive Figure Collection series 4 (see above) a few weeks ago with brother. Did a check on the spot at XL-Shop and I was certain that we have a full two set. Brought'em back and did not check again.

You know what happened? While trying to sort them out so that I can give brother his set, I found that we have 1 Athrun (first from the top row, on the right) and 3 Lunamaria (The one with the pink mini-skirt)!!!!!

Called Kenji to asked if he had an extra or something at the shop. Unfortunately, all sold out and there were never extras.

Sigh. Since Luna and Athrun both are wearing the ZAFT uniform, I must have not checked properly and mistaken them for each other.

Brother was totally cool with it. He asked me to keep Athrun for my set, since he know I'm an Athrun fan... so nice of him. But now I feel bad. Kenji told me that he would try to find one for me. Dunno how. Maybe from friends?

Have scoured the Net in hopes of finding someone selling their collection by selling Athrun only or with Cagali as a set but no luck. Animetech still has a full set but going for RM 100+. Sigh. Worst comes to worst I guess I would have to get one more set just for my brother's Athrun!!

Damn my eyes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn. were u looking @ somewhere else?

[MJ]

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home