Monday, January 16, 2006

Starbucks

You know that Subang Jaya, SS15 Lim Mee Yoke shop? Right beside the SS15 McD's? It's now've been replaced by Starbucks. Saw it while walking back home from the commuter train station.

Previously saw Lim Mee Yoke closed down. Thought it was some renovation in progress or cleaning in progress after some kind of raid done by MPSJ. Apparently not.

That Starbucks there looks absolutely gorgeous. Sorry no pics. Perhaps tomorrow I will bring the digicam out with me.


Who wants to go there and have a cup of coffee with me?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u treat, I go :)
[MJ]

3:46 AM  
Blogger lynnee said...

heh... yep!

u treat, we all go!

so when ah? ;)

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-.-"

kawa

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is tat a "yes, tq accepting my invitation?" ;)

[MJ]

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home