Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Back Up And.... Goreng Pisang??

Yay, can play hokey tomorrow! ;P

When I just got back on Monday, manager told me I had to go to The Two Towers on this Thursday to back up an agent over there as she will be on leave.

Today, she told me I have to go there tomorrow for a few hours to learn up from the agent. I wanted to suggest that to her actually but she beat me to it. Things runs differently over there so definitely there is a need to familarise with it. Such a short period of time. The bright side: Can check out chicks.

Spoke to the agent on the phone. She told me there's a cun(hot, pretty, etc.) chick she can introduce to me. I asked her "How cun?", she says like "goreng pisang(Chinese Fried Banana)". I wasn't familiar with the analogy so I replied with a "Huh!?". "You know, when you've just fried a goreng pisang, it's hot and everyone wants that piece." she explained. Hooookay.

So, after lunch I"ll go there. Maybe can get lost in some shopping department then get lost in some big Japanese book store.
DISCLAIMER: The above paragraph is a work of fiction. I'm actually a hardworking dude!

Oh yeah, my parents can fry some mean butt kicking goreng pisangs.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

nya, nya. So, any action?

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home