Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hair Cut, Hair Cut!

Felt sort of unappreciative today. Calculative too. But I guess it's just one of those days. I'm sure I"ll bounce back tomorrow.

Had my hair cut today. It has grown to become so thick, wavy and almost uncontrollable. Bouncy though. Heh, I'm young and bouncy! :P

Actually went to the salloon at the usual place, the one at Carrefour Subang Jaya. But, yesterday when I went in, they say they were cutting the last customer's hair and they are actually "closed". They say they close earlier on Sunday, 7pm. When I was there it was 7:30pm already. Shucks!

Anyway, reached there today and asked if they are closed already, they say no. Since Lewis isn't around anymore, I let that what'shername, noh the first time I had my hair cut there, cut my hair.

I was a bit more talkative today. I asked about Lewis and that leads to talking about marriage and age. NOT MY MARRIAGE LAH! There's no need to get into the chitter chatter details. :P

What'shername asked me if I still want to keep the current style, which is the pretty much standard one whenever my hair has grown. I told her, "No. I want to change it to something new, just give me what you think would suit me."

I sure didn't expect what she has cut for me. I wore specs (too frigging tired) and I had to take it off when having my hair cut, so I couldn't tell where she's going with it. She gave me a mullet!!! A MULLET!! In case you have forgotten what's a mullet:

MULLET!!!
The front, being shorter than the back.

I was like all "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! CUT IT OFF! CUT IT OFFF!!", and she was "But it wouldn't look as nice if it's shorter.", and I was "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! CUT IT OFFF!".

Okay, I admit that was a bit too dramatised. Anyway, I told her I don't want to get caught dead wearing a mullet and I want it shorter. So, this is the result:

Front:
front
Boy am I damn fair. I didn't believe it when people says I'm fair...

Left side:
left
OMG, I can't tell the difference between the left side or the right side. Almost name the pic wrong.... -_-"

Right side:
right?
Hey, wait a minute! This is also the left side!!! Turns out I forgot to take the right side.... -_-" Errr, next time lah.

Anyway, here's the back:
back

With the wonders of high technology editting (MS Paint), this is how it would be if the mullet is left uncut:
MULLET!!!

Now I really can't go out in public with that dreaded thing behind my neck now, can I?

Ok, that's all folks. No details on flirting with the hairstylist. Shoo!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!

M.

4:37 PM  
Blogger lynnee said...

handsome-nya... *hehehehehe*

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

M: :D

lyn: I thought I look scary?

kawa

1:46 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

very scary. ooooo

11:48 PM  
Blogger Applegal said...

Good thing you didn't want the ends, yucks! Would have made you look like a chinese gangster, bwahaha!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mj: ooooo si

apple: heheh, yeah.

kawa

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home