Friday, April 15, 2005

Couple?

A colleague asked me if Kar Cher and I are a couple.

Huh??! Me and her?? Ah, don't mistaken lah, she's an attractive girl (generally lah, personal opinion?...meh), lots of guys I know go ga-ga over her, but somehow there's just no chemistry between us... No attraction. Or at least on my side. That I am bloody damn sure.

So, being the curious cat that I am, I asked the colleague what makes her think that we are a couple. She said we looked like one.

Huh? How do we look like one? We are seldom together or anything. Because of our small group, we can't afford to have more than one person to go and have lunch together. So, when do we look like a couple?

colleague: "Neh, that time at Port Dickson. The team building trip."

What??! I don't seem to recall taking extra care of her... I asked further "How so?". She just answered: "You both just gave me the impression."

Namu Amitaba!! Why lah??! Why do I always have this wrong impression giving gift.... T__T

I think soon, at work I would have some sort of reputation.... -_-' Or I might already have!!! o_O *faints*

3 Comments:

Blogger Kawa said...

Hahah, yeah...

This is not the only case though. Things like this has been happening since secondary school. aiii

7:51 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

hhahahah!
wherever there r women & men, there r talks of who - n - who interested :P

10:49 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

MJ: Yah lo!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home