Saturday, April 09, 2005

What A Saturday! And It's Not Even Over Yet!

Bro's dunno where the hell is he. Parents went to some talk thingy. Only me and a couple of "self-moving furnitures" at home.

I managed to reject ignore Mom's invitation to the talk thingy. She kept inviting nag me to go. Won't that bother me? Everyone knows that I don't like to be nag. Yeah, that's true.... I can't turn off my Audio Sensory. But, through years of constant nagging from Ex No. 3 and parents, I've master the art of turning off the Audio-Emotion Sensory.

So, a perfect saturday to do whatever I want. Hmmm... have finished watching the first set of Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor. It's actually better than what I've expected. Though the story is cliche, but the execution of it is good. Just love the drama.

Reading about Sarah's post on looking for job, going for interviews, preparing the resume just made me think back how it was when I was looking for my first job. Damn, it was hell. H-E-L-L. But that's another story to tell.

So, what to do... what to do? Blogging? Kinda lose steam as the connection is slow. I have pics for the Cheng Beng post. Maybe I can post and when the connection is back to normal, I can post a photo blog. Hmmm... oh wait, I need to get another site to host the pics. -_-"

Ooh, I've just cut my hair! I don't see a point to have an individual post on it. Might as well dump it here. Went to cut my hair last night after dinner. Told Louis that I couldn't manage to get the exact style that he taught me the last time. He asked me would I still want it this time, or cut another. I told him to cut the same. He said alright but would give me a shorter cut and it would be easier to style. Ooookay.

Yup, it's really shorter alright. Not going out yet, so haven't try styling it.

Seems like Dad's pretty "friend friend" with their boss, Terrence. it's the first time I see him. Heard that he will open another branch somewhere in SS15, Subang Jaya. A school to train people and cut hair as well.

After me cut my hair, dad wanted one too and wanted Louis to cut it for him. So, have to wait. Mom's talking to some insurance selling chick, so I went into Carrefour to get a new tube of hair gel. It's almost finish. Came out, Dad's finish and he joined mom talk to the girl. Hmm.. they are inviting her to join the MLM thingy instead of her trying to sell insurance.

On leave on Monday. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home