Thursday, April 14, 2005

I Feel Vulnerable - New Hair Cut.

Whenever my hair is cut short. I feel very vulnerable. No lah, not afraid people tease... What, you think I'm 12? Just that my head loses it's armoured protection.

My thick hair has managed to protect me from fatal blows like wooden door falling on my head, bumping into the edge of a metal fire extinguisher box, hit by basketballs etc.

Besides that, it's easier to catch a cold for the first few days.

For at least 2 weeks, I have to be very careful with my head.

Ang Moh Lao Development Area

So far, mixed opinions from those who have seen it.

Hopefully there won't be any "Ang Moh Lao"s (apartment ;) ) raised on my head for the coming 2 weeks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kawa said...

Good idea! XD

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

..... when i at national service i botak lor XD. ur hair this long u say vulnerable then my head ma very dangerously exposed O.o|"
i play basketball almost everyday =.=

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW nice hair style. can teach me how to direct a barber to cut liddat ar :D

12:45 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

kh: Basketball is made of rubber. Urmm I also dunno how to teach u to direct the barber to cut. Cuz I also dunno what I want when cut, I just ask him to cut anything that suits me. Maybe you can print out my pic and show him XD!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home