Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What A DuLocalAreaNetwork Day!!!

Was pissed almost the whole day. If I'm gonna be pissed anymore I think I will literally wet my pants in anger!! Err... if that's possible.

Pissed with:

1) My bro.
2) My butter fingers. Keep dropping things. Luckily nothing fragile.
3) Blogger. Aiiiii typed a big long frickin post. Forgot to "copy" or "save as draft" and "Error" pops out. Cilaka!!
4) My limited room/house storage space!!!
5) Tenjo Tenge gashapon Aya Natsume figurine!! Though it's just a simple snap on, it's still a beeetch to put together!!! But it was worth it lah... *melts* My baby!
6) Money!!!
7) Indigestion!
8) Today!! Going back to work!! GYAAAAAAA!!! Welcome me back to the human race.



At least there's Saturday to look forward to. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kawa said...

Heheh, you're welcome! :D

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home