Thursday, January 20, 2005

Tonight Is The Eve Of My 5 Day Weekendo Baybee!!!

BOOYAH!! You heard that right!

Tomorrow's Hari Raya Haji: Pulbic Holiday. Then it's Saturday and Sunday. Thaipusam's on Tuesday, public holiday for our group.

Best of all I took leave on Monday!!! That's 5 days! Count em! 1,2,3,....

Am I going anywhere? Nah, though this morning when on the way to work, on the shuttle bus, I have this sudden urge to call KLIA and then make another call to some Singaporean hotel or wherever in that country that can provide me accomodation.

The reason I took leave on Monday is to do my spring cleaning. Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Need to do some cleaning, display new toys or something.

But of course will save one day for LEPAKING!!! GO HERE GO THERE! MAYBE TWO DAYS THEN!!!! MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XD !!!!!

Better make good use of it. Make everyday count! I deserve it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home