Saturday, January 15, 2005

New Year's Resolution: Part 2

Figured there are a few things I need to add in. But first, let's have a recap of what I've listed so far:

1) Meet more people. (in progress, weee!)

2) Improve my financial management. (put more effort, man! -_-#)

3) Be more spontaneous. (almost there)

4) Don't get so hung up about the past. (in progress)

5) Get my own wheels. T__T

6) Achieve, if not, a step closer to my dream.

7) Stop procastinating.

8) Try more crazy stuff. (no drugs, killing, raping, maming and any other things that is harmful to self and others.)

Oookay, here are the ones I want to add, some from my sidebar profile:

9) Be more cheerful (as suggested by someone.)

10) More Independent (quite already but some things still can't.)

11) Swear less in real life (heheh, swear less when online but it got to real life these days.)

12) Don't be so selfish (Friday at XL-Shop was a step. I let Kenji play with my err Transformer.)

13) Use less of lah/mah/ler in both real life and online. (Recently have been using alot and I can tell that my English is deterioting.)

14) Be more confident not only in my skills, but also looks. (Hehe, has been increasing lately. Careful now, don't want to be Pride.)

Just so the list won't end at a "bad luck" number:

15) Be happy! Live!

How's that? Perfect, right? I will do my best and make 2005 the year I triumph over myself! Yay!

After all, my greatest enemy is myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home