Monday, January 17, 2005

Ragnarok Online Carnival 2005 Part 3

Aa no... I guess you know you're old when the memory starts to go.

After the dice game, we went to the next booth for a card matching game. Basically 4 cards are placed on the table. The err person there will shuffle it, open one, and he/she will shuffle the other 4 cards on his/her hand. You tell them the no.1 to 4 and they will open it. If it matches the one on the table. You win a price.

AAaasyoooo~ another gambling type game and you know what happened when I played *rolls eyes*. Fish won a few times. I think the only gambling game that I'm good at is Poker. It's not about the probability but it's about how well you bluff. ;)

After the game, we've realised that Chris has not came to meet up with us yet. Fish called him and asked him where he was, He says he's near the stage. Oh we are near the main stage as well... should be able to find him. We couldn't. Fish told him to raise his hand. Eh, they are having the RO Charity Auction right now. The money goes to the tsunami victims. Hhmm really? For such a big event, I doubt the full amount of the money will go to them. I'm sure a small portion will go to the cost of marketting. That's how it works. So don't donate anything to a so called charity who advertises everywhere.

Haahah! You know what I've just realised? Fish told Chris to raise his hand so that we can find him, and people bid by raising their hand XD !!! This is going to be interesting. But we couldn't find him... at that moment, there's no bidding going on, only description of the items. Wasn't paying attention. Was concentrating on finding Chris. Eventually, we realised that he is at the second stage x_x !! So we went there and found him.

Noticed at the end of the exhibition hall, they've displayed the RO Fan Art Contest from last year.

Fan Art


Went to check it out. It's the same ones that were in their homepage. Noticed one guy drew the Knight character looked very similiar to Kira Yamato. Not only in terms of looks, but the pose as well. Hahahah! Copy cat! Are they good? Errr... no.

I turned around and lost Chris and Fish. Nevermind. I'm sure they're around. It's not like I'm afraid to be alone. Anyway, the second stage right now is having RO Cosplaying Contest.

Cosplayers! Same buggers.

As you can see, they are the Cosplayers from the Comic Fiesta event. I bet they went for the CosMas as well. Since I've seen them before, I didn't stay. Walked around and went to gawk at

RO Huntress

again. Hahaha just kidding!! Nah, just walk around, called Fish, no answer, played some games, called Fish, no answer...

Tired. Couldn't find them. Walked another round and still couldn't find them. Went near the entrance and sat down, leaning againts the wall. Legs are sore. How long have I been standing and walking around? It's around 3:00 pm right now. Arrange the stuff I bought, don't want any of em to get squash or out of shape. When all are arranges, I just sat there resting... observing.... people watching. After getting my second wind, stood up and walk around again.

Went to the second stage. Some sort of Q&A contest is going on. Eventually the emcee threw some stuff for the crowd. I manage to picked up a mini Baphomet blow-up ballon.

Wandering around aimlessly. Oohh the main stage has clowns performing. Not interested. 5:00 pm. Tried calling Fish again. Hey, she answered her mobile. They are at the food court eating. Went to meet up with them. Compared stuffs that we bought. Chris manage to get his Angeling pillow. Hmm thought he's suppose to get a refund? Dunno where they dug out the Angeling pillow for him. Fish complained that she prefered the Angeling Pillow. We also compares pics that we have took in our Digicam. Fish borrowed her house mate's digicam. AAAAAA!!! They have a clear pic of the Huntress! I was worried mine won't come out nice. And now look at it. It sure didn't came out nice. Bugger.

I ordered Crispy Yee Mee. Nothing special, but I'm hungry. Wolf it down anyway. After finishing my food we went back in. Bump into Elaine at the entrance. Who's she? Chris' best friend. They talked. I ask Chris if this is Elaine, he said yeah, I introed myself. We actually met before online.

Went in. What else to do? Walk around and played games again. Tried the Monster Card matching game and won myself a really cute looking RO folder. Then followed Fish around looking for cosplayers contestants to take pic with.

We are near the second stage. This time its the RO Talent Quest. Some fat chick is on stage singing out of tune. Probably nervous. The interesting one is this guy who cosplayed as the RO Magician and performed magic tricks to the bgm of Prontera. The tricks he did were pretty simple but very convincing. Probably learned from that show "Breaking the Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed" :)

Magic Show
Ne! Pretty good costume huh? From the pic, you can tell he really made someone scratch their head and went "How he did that?". Watch more TV lah! Who says you can't learn anything from the idiot box?? :P

Fish is watching some clown making animal ballons and Chris is talking to his friends at the Nan Yang Siang Pau booth. They are trying to convince him to buy more newspapers. Hahaha!!

Fish has this plan. She says why not we take off censoredcensoredcensoredcensored? I thought she was kidding, and boy was I wrong. When we censoredcensoredcensoredcensored I still thought she was kidding. She asked me where's the exit. Hhhmm, her sense of direction that bad? I pointed the direction to her. She censoredcensoredcensoredcensored made a run for the exit "Jau aaaahhhh!! (Runnnn ahhhh!!)". o_O'. Chris ran with her.

Now what the hell was all that about? Interested to know? Just ask me on MSN or Yahoo messenger to find out. No lah, they didn't streak.

Uuhhh... ohkay. Bye. Guess they didn't know I am staying to see Elva. To be continue.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home