Thursday, January 20, 2005

Final Vent

AAaahh! Last night just finished watching Kamen Rider Ryuuki. What a dramatic ending. Dunno why everyone complained about the ending when it was aired in Japan. Read somewhere that viewers called em up to scold. I didn't find that big a deal. Probably because I've already spoiled the ending for myself?

Actually, I've bought the DVD box set since 9th of Jan 2005. Have been watching it since then till last night. Yeah, I know NTV7 is showing it on Sunday morning. But it's dubbed in Bahasa Malaysia and they sucked. Dubs always sucks no matter in what language. Though there were some anime series with pretty good dubbing in English, ie: Cowboy Bebop, Ghost In The Shell the Movie etc.

Quite possibly the best storyline for a Kamen Rider (KR) series. Though the characters have not much "growth" in terms of their err character. Best character development still goes to KR Agito and KR 555 (Faiz). Ryuuki is the first KR series that made Japanese housewives who are in their 30s to sit down with their kids to watch. Probably due to all the good looking Riders in Ryuuki XD. Should have asked Mom to watch since she saw Faiz with me. Ever since KR Kuuga, KR series have taken the approach of Japanese drama series, with lots of twists and characterisations.

Thinking of watching Faiz and Agito all over again and after that... Ryuuki. Thinking of setting up another blog with episode summaries and screen captures. Hhhm, no DVD-Rom drive, how to do screen caps? I guess screen caps will have to wait until I got a new comp.

Maybe I"ll name the blog: "Henshin!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home