Monday, January 17, 2005

Ragnarok Online Carnival 2005 Part 2

Back from shower. Now where was I?

Ahh, so when I found out there weren't enough to buy another Poring pillow ("ordered" 1 Poring and 1 Angeling pillow for From The Sea), went back to buy some more. But before I go, I went to check out how much the in-game type figurines for Acolyte (male version), Acolyte (female version) and Swordman figurines costs. So, I won't get the wrong amount of vouchers again.

Came back to cashier booth after purchasing the vouchers. While lining up again, bump into Cheong Mou. Passed him Kenji's used Monthly Accessed cards. Cheong Mou got an Angeling pillow!! He got it for being the first 100 visitors. Eh, so lucky!! And also can wake up so early to come. :P

When it's almost my turn again, the people behind the cashier table announced that: "For those who are collecting their stuff, please stay. For those who want to order, please come back an hour for us to sort out which one got stock or not! Most of it no stock already.". I waited in line anyway to check if there's anymore Poring Pillow.

"Nope! No more, so are the figurines that you want. Sorry." FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGGGHHH!!!! I went to buy more vouchers for nothing!!! I asked if I can get a refund, they say "Oh, sorry sir, perhaps you can go and play some games...", "Look pal, I have RM 50 here and I don't want to play 50 times of games!", I interrupted. "ohh ok, maybe you can go to the other side to buy some other merchandise?", he replied. Hhmmm so, over there are not sold out huh? Okay lah, just go and check it out. Fargh. And still cannot get the stuff I ordered yet.

So, while on the way to The City of the Dead booth, I bump into Fish and Chris!! "Anyone know me?? NOOOOOOO!!!", I imitated. "Kawaaaaa!" she squeaked. After telling them the whole story about buying stuff issue. I then continued to go to The City of the Dead booth. Meet up with them later.

Hhmm the items here are not as hot as the Prontera booth. Que's not as long. Have some interesting stuff as well, like umbrellas, sandals, some lousy looking t-shirts, magnets, handphone accessory, keychains, necklace, etc. Lined up and ordered. After getting the ordering number, went back to meet up with Fish and Chris.

Can't find them at first. Called Fish but she didn't answer. Probably too noisy to hear any ringing from the mobile. Eventually I manage to get her on the mobile and met up with them at one place.

They were about to collect their stuff over here at Prontera booth. I passed my order number paper to Fish to ask her to collect the stuff for me as I want to go back and try collecting my stuff. I'm worried that if I came back later they would say "Sorry sir, since you didn't come and collect, we gave it to someone else. Maybe you can go play games...". Stick the voucher where the sun don't shine lah.

We were near the main stage and there's some kind of dance going on up there and so I took a couple of pics:

RO Carnival Dance

RO Carnival Dance Again

Err didn't stayed long to watch though. Off I go again!

Bump into Jojo and her room mate. Talked to her for awhile and went our separate ways. Told her that Fish is here as well.

Aaa! Happy! Manage to get some stuff at The City of the Dead booth. Ooh did I mentioned that they have some giant styrofoam Jack-O-Lanterns as props here? What's a Jack-O-Lantern? Basically a pumpkin carved with a face. Usually have it on Halloween? Nice. I"ll post my RO Carnival Haul on a separate post with pics lah, as I came back to get more stuff later in the day. Put everything in one post later.

Anyway, went back to meet up with Fish and Chris again. Fish is checking out her stuff. She manage to collect my stuff as well. Wait! Something's wrong, there's only an Angeling Pillow! What happened to the Poring Pillow?? Arggh! Fish told me that Chris' Poring Pillow is out of stock and he's getting a refund.

They replaced the Poring Pillow with an Angeling stuff toy (with fragrance). Hmmm... if I am the one who's doing the collecting, I would let them have a piece of my mind. You can't simply replace an item even though they are at the same price. Can't blame Fish as she didn't know what I orderd. Aah, nevermind lah, the Angeling stuff toy was what I wanted as a second choice. Hmmm.. called From The Sea and told her about the whole story and asks her which one she wants. Hhmm decided that when I get back home, will take pics and send to her to see so she can decide which one she wants.

Aiyooo, so damn frigging frustrating. Is it so hard to manage the stocks? The whole process can be just simplified to just go to the cashier, tell them what you want, they go and get it and you pay for it. The customer would just have to wait for them to fetch it. That's all. Whoever's responsible should be (in my best Donald Trump voice): "You're fired!". Idiots.

You know what Fish won when on stage? She got an in-game Priest character figurine. The book/bible fell off though. Looked like it broke off. Hmm can just put back and glued it back on and won't be noticeble. Kinda glad I didn't get the figurines since they break so easily.

While checking out what she got, Cheong Mou came to us. We were sitting at one corner. He told me that the used Monthly Access card can only change Game Vouchers. Eh, what happened to the drawing prizes? Oh damn, Kenji's gonna be very disappointed. Cheong Mou gave us some of the Game Vouchers. Reluctant to take it at first as I still have a number of the vouchers left. He said there are alot and he played a lot and needs help to clear off the game vouchers. Fish noticed he have some RO badge pins on his shirt and asked how he got them. He said he played a game and won them. Played for quite a while and only won a few. He brought us to the booth and we played. Heh, the girl at the booth is quite cute.

What's the game? Basically they have three big styrofoam "dice"s. Each side has a picture of a character from RO. You have to roll em, and if you get two dices with the same character pic, you win a badge. 1 game voucher/RM 1 voucher gets two chances. You know what? I sucked at these gambling type games. I played for quite a few times and I didn't win any. Bugger. Only when later in the day came back to play won two badges, also after a few times. Fish won like.. hmm I think a set of the badges if not mistaken. All 8 of em. I guess I can only gamble with my life. Even though I lost terribly, the chick gave me a pencil instead of a pin badge. Yay! Though it's the same pencil that I've got earlier, but still Yay! Maybe she thinks I'm leng jai kua. Yahlah, being leng jai has its advantages. Hahahah! Just kidding ;P! I'm sure she gave one to whoever who have lost.

Getting late. Wow, I think this RO Carnival 2005 event will have alot of parts. As much as I want to stay up to finish the whole story, alas I have to work tomorrow. To be continue. Ja ne!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home