Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Split!

One of my contact lenses splitted this morning! Didn't realise until I got to the office.

As usual, got up and did the rituals before going to work. While on the way to the office, my right eye was getting irritating. Can't help but kept rubbing it. Thought I might have wore my lens the other way round. Or worst, it's splitted.

When reached office, it's still irritating. Quickly accept all cases and assign them out. Told and explained to Ah Cheh I need to check my lens.

Took them out and had a look at it. Everything seems perfect. Put them back in.... "GARRRGGH!!" Suddenly, there's this agonising pain in my eye. I quickly took them out again and check. Yup, the lil sucker has splitted.



Dunno how it happened. Maybe when I took it out or washing it with solution was a bit too rough on it? We"ll never know. Rest in.... errmm.... pieces.

Didn't brought my specs or an extra pair of lenses with me. Had to call home to get Mom and Dad to bring me my specs. Wanted to ask them to bring a new pair of lenses but they dunno where I kept them in my room. So, I just save the trouble of explaining them where to find them and just asked them to bring my specs.

Boy, it sure is weird wearing my specs at work. Just really not used to it. Whenever walked pass a reflective surface and I can see myself wearing specs, during that micro-milli second, I have this "Who the hell is this?" kinda reaction -__-'.



And when I got home, I wanted to take out my lenses and realised that I'm already wearing specs. -__-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home