Sunday, November 07, 2004

BOOOYAAA!!

No, I'm not going to jinx myself. But look down below. Yup! I'm going to leave it that way for a day or two and see how it goes. Dunno, they might decide that I'm violating the terms and conditions. -_-'

On Friday, someone actually praised me "handsome". AAAHaHAhaHA!! *gets up from the floor...* Now, I'm not handsome, but I'm pretty confident that I can turn 2 out of 5 girls' heads. Hahahahah!! Was I thinking out loud again? *Ahem*Wonderful weather today, it didn't rain*ahem*.

I'm actually updating my profile right now. Drafting it actually. Dunno what to write. My friend suggested that I should use the Dante's Inferno results. That's a good idea, can write funny funny stuff. But I want to add more. Hhhmmm.... "My name is Kawa. I am a boy. I live in Subang Jaya...."

Blog design? Err... That will have to wait till I get Photoshop. Need to find out which version my comp can support. Grrrr, the bane of having an old comp!! *shakes fist at the sky*

Just because I can:



I actually wrote the "I Was So Freaking Wasted" post on Friday morning at the office. Shhhh ^_-! Didn't manage to finish it till last night.

2:30p.m. already, and no lunch yet. Better go ask Mom. Maybe it's one of those days I have to go hunt for squirels or pluck cherries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home