Friday, November 05, 2004

I Was So Freaking Wasted

Last night, we had another meeting thingy at that pool/bar place at Mid Valley Megamall. This is due to the take over merging of the group I am in with Cust Serve group.

Not alot of people from our account went there. Only 4 on site engineers went.

There's food too. They let us eat first. Then it's 20 minutes of presentation of the new evil empire organizational structure. The presentation was annoying. "Ahh, Good Evening, ahh... this is our ahhh.. new org chart.. ahh... for the ahh next ahh slide." -_-#

After that it's fun time. Or as much fun as I can get. Played a match or two of pool. It's been a long time since I've played, of course I got my ass handed to me.

Oh there's Foosball too. Really had fun with that, we paired up and had a 4 person match. We played so fast, we had to ask the ermm... staff? waiter? whatever they are called there to keep feeding the machine with coins.

Ooh, I've also met that girl I always kacau at CS whenever I called to log in a call. Before this night, I've actually met a guy from there, asked him who else is here that night... he then pointed at a girl walking towards the washroom: "There, J is here."

I immediately went to intercept her. I stood in front of her, blocking her way. She tried to walk past me by my right, but I side step to my right and block her way again. Her face turned to a panicky-look looking at me. I then said: "J! It's me! Kawa!" Her panic look turned surprised and then she laughed: "Oh! It's you!". I replied: "Did I gave you a scare? :P"

I then let her go to the washroom. When she came back, I introduced her to Mac and the other onsite engineers. Ah Cheh have went home though. Too bad. I asked her who else from CS is here? From what she told me, apparently those who I've spoked to on the phone have all went back after the presentation. Aiya, want to see how they look like. She intro me to those who I've not spoken to before instead.

After a few matches of one on one violent game of Foosball, we then went back. After my shower, posting my profile pic; I collapsed on to my bed. Totally out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh! I didn't panic.

I was rushing to toilet. U stood on my path! Not a gentleman I guess... there'r not many left...

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home