Tuesday, November 09, 2004

SeexteeKayGee

Dang! ML, you are right. I'm thinner already. Just took my weight. I'm only 60kg.

I used to be fatter heavier. I weighed around 63kg to 65kg(and sometimes 66kg). For a guy, that's considered as light.

Here's what I thought why I lost so much weight:

1. My ex, my then gf dump me. Heart broken = No appetite.
2. Didn't eat as much fast food as before.
3. Eat less.
4. Choosy, no delicious food around my office.

Now, Point No.1 and No.2 played a big factor. They actually go hand in hand. When my ex was still my gf, whenever we go shopping, movies or just hang out at the mall. We would usually have lunch or dinner at a fast food joint ala Pizza Hut, KFC, McD's, Burger King etc. etc. etc.

Usually she doesn't eat much. So, I have to be the Bandaraya and "clean up" her left overs. Even if we weren't having fast food, I would still need to "clean up" her left overs.

Oh, and let's not forget those darn interesting (and fun! and cute!! ^__^) Happy Meal toys!! ^__________^

There were like, always a bunch to collect. They would change the toys after every two days. If they have 10 toys per set, guess how many times I've ate fast food in a month? You do the math lah.

Yeah, I know I can just buy the toy. But whenever reached there, it's just too hard to resist. And when I eat, boy do I eat. Besides the meal itself, it would always be accompanied by the Chocolate Sundae!!! ;P~~

I've already figured out a plan to gain weight again:

1. Find a gf who don't eat much. If not, at least a makan kaki. A makan kaki who eat less than me.
2. Eat more Occasionally take fast food.
3. Don't be choosy.
4. Don't take the stairs. No wait, the stair's for my butt.

That should work. Any more ideas feel free to chip in.

On a totally unrelated note, something happened tonight (should be last night already kua). Aa no, a bit too tired to post already. It'll have to wait till tomorrow. Heh, tease-tease a bit.


"Live To Eat"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home