Thursday, November 04, 2004

Profile Pic

Hey, look! I've put up a profile pic of myself! Hope it doesn't scare anyone away. ^o^

What's with the gloves? Ah, they are replicas that came free with a Japanese anime magazine called Animage (Sept 2004 issue). They belong to a character from The anime Full Metal Alchemist ( Hagane No Renkinjutsushi), called Colonel Roy Mustang AKA The Flame Alchemist.

Confession time! I took the pic in my bathroom. Heheh, yeap! Sad thing is, that's the only place in the house well lit to take faces. So of course, if I am to semi-cosplaying as the Colonel himself, can't be in a bathroom mah. So embarrassing. Heh! So, I decided to "paint" over the bathroom "background".

Took the pic when I came back from work. I looked a bit tired. Or maybe "a bit" is an understatement. But, I am satisfied.

Let's see, what's next to update? Ahh the profile!! More of me will be exposed!!!.... Errmm not physically ah. ;P

Okay lah! I think the cold meds are kicking in. Gotta go to bed lo! Good night~!



"Oyasumi!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home