Sunday, September 05, 2004

No Posts For Tonight Except This One.

What a waste of a good Sunday night! Just finished watching Smaville and took a shower. Is in the mood to post but I have this headache.

The headache is making me a bit uncomfortable to blog. Hard to concentrate. I don't want to blog and then have to edit the suckers to kingdom come.

Anyway, here's some spoilers or teasers for some future blogs:

1) The Crimson Room
2) The Viridian Room
3) Found my old never-seen-the-light-of-day webpage.
4) Found some old scanned pics of me in UK.
5) Found some old scanned pics of my Ex and I.
*OW! My head!*

Maybe I've been watching too many zombie movies, but I hope this headache is not due to some Zombie virus attacking me.

....
..
.

Braaainnss.... Just kidding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home